Dot Net Developer
Dotnet Developer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meeting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Analysing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Providing support for junior developers.
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
- Previous experience as a .NET developer.
- Knowledge of .NET languages including C#, Visual Basic.NET, MVC, jQuery and SQL.
- Ability to project manage.
- Knowledge in Angular with be added advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Note: We are looking for Dotnet Developer with 1 to 3 years of experience to join our Team.