We are looking for an SEO Specialist who will be responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of our online presence, as well as the development and implementation of SEO best practices across a variety of digital tools and platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Communicate strategy, report on organic website performance and overall site visibility
- Evaluate and adjust existing websites and documents so that they adhere to SEO best practices
- Research keywords to identify the most beneficial opportunities for targeting
- Develop and implement new tactics to execute on SEO strategy
- Daily monitoring of websites with SEO best practices in mind
- Stay up to date on latest algorithm updates, industry trends, and news
Qualifications and Skills
- The familiarity of major search engine algorithms and updates
- Prior experience with SEO, publishing content to the internet, or basic website maintenance
- Good understanding of HTML
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets and Content Management Systems (CMS), like WordPress
- Previous experience with data and analytical reporting
- Polished communication skills (both written and verbal)
Note: We are looking for SEO Specialist candidates with 1 to 5 years of experience. This position is for our Chennai location only.