1. Click here to initiate a new request.
2. Denotes that this request has been saved as a draft and has not been submitted yet.
3. This request has one or more documents attached. CFLOW supports all document types.
4. These fields mention the initiator that submitted this request and when it was submitted.
5. Denotes who made the last update on this request and when.
6. Gives you a quick insight on where this request is currently being held. Multiple items here would mean a parallel approval stage.